- The game will conclude with the victory of one of the two factions: either the Northern Alliance or the Kingdom of the Seven Hills.
- Wins the faction which has collected more War Effort Points (WEP) by 19.00 on August 4 (Saturday). Points are earned by performing multiple quests of a different nature – combat and non-combat, which will be produced during the game.
- At 20.00 there is a short armistice signing ceremony – this part is scripted because the war must officially end during this game.
- The ceremony will take place under the auspices of the neutral faction – The Sand Blades Guild.
- Both sides have to show up to sign the armistice, the one with less points surrendering. This means the end of the official military actions.
- After that, the game continues until Sunday morning with all the other usual things the characters do (monsters, magic, drinking in the pub and celebrating the peace).
- We will have had enough military action – leave the guerilla stuff for the next game 😉
- The focus of the next game will be a bit more social, but not just that: Peace Conference. There will b somthig for everyone – multi-level negotiations, intrigues, unauthorized guerrilla actions and attacks, as well as their investigation and prosecution.
- A quota from the side that lost (only willing players!) will begin as prisoners of war in a prison camp. Accordingly, winners – as their guards. This will be an additional aspect of the negotiations, as well as an occasion for guerrilla action to escape/free the PoWs, respectively, to prevent that from happening
- What does the winning side win and what does the losing side lose in this 2018 game:
|Territories||The faction gets 20 free territories. The members of the faction distribute them among each other after the end of the LARP.||The faction does not lose territories.|
|Money – war reparations||Each group of the faction gets 20% more starting money for the next game.||Each group of the faction receives 40% less starting money for the next game.|
|Prisoners of War (PoW)||A quota of willing players starts the next game as PoW guards.||A quota of willing players starts the next game as PoWs.|
|Armistice||At the announced hour, the faction is obliged to sign an armistice containing the surrender of the enemy.||At the announced hour, the faction is obliged to sign an armistice containing their surrender.|